DUDES! We did it!
First Jelly Bean port for ARMv6 device ever IS WORKING!
Stay tuned for more news!
What’s working: (will be updated, testing and fixing right now)
- RIL (full – GSM/SMS/EDGE/3G/SIGNAL etc)
- Microphone (thanks for TheWhisp for his help)
- Small speaker
- Sensors (strange issue with proximity)
- Project Butter (100%)
- Full 2D/3D acceleration
- SD card
- Native Android app2sd (.android_secure)
- Bluetooth (really, really buggy)
- Mass storage
- Live wallpapers
- GPS (people saying it working fast)
- Deep sleep
- YouTube (thanks erikcas for his help)
- FM radio (as in CM9)
What isn’t working:
- Camera (partially working, maybe in next release)
DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Beta1 – 1/2.08.2012
If you want to share that links to any other site, share link to this news please.
PS. Mirrors aren’t welcomed One from me is enough
Leave a Reply
|OpenMaclaw @ GitHub|
ParanoidAndroid vendor files
May 19, 2013 - 9:07 pm
Android System Core (CM)
May 19, 2013 - 11:51 am
May 19, 2013 - 11:48 am
PA manifest for armv6 devices
May 19, 2013 - 10:15 am
Android Build System (cyanogenmod)
May 19, 2013 - 10:12 am