RC3 of AOSP ICS is available!
We strongly recommend you to update as soon, as it only possible! There’s new kernel, which doesn’t have all dangerous things that you can expect in almost all custom roms for Ace/Gio!
You can get it on our DOWNLOAD page.
- (kernel) rewritten kernel from a scratch, without using any other sources than Samsung’s one
- (kernel) removed all dangerous things in kernel, like 1,5Ghz overclock on start
- (kernel) only needed CPU steps
- (kernel) cold battery
- (kernel) added new, made by ourselves, CPU governor, designed especially for Ace/Gio
- (kernel) ~50% more time on battery
- (kernel) removed all strange battery tweaks
- now using SuperSU, instead of abandoned SuperUser project
- updated GoogleApps
- dalvik rebuild
- RIL (call/messages/3G)
- hardware acceleration (graphic – 2d/3d)
- GPS and A-GPS
- audio (both speakers/headphones/microphone)
- bluetooth (with A2DP support)
- video hardware acceleration
- camera (stock app doesn’t record video)
- Google Play
- YouTube HQ
- all ICS functionallity
- radio (3rd party apps)
- deep sleep
- App2sd support
- native Wifi tether
- Video recording isn’t working in stock app
I’ld be glad, if you would share links to our download page, instead of direct links to download.
Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors
Guys who made it happen:
Thanks for help from:
Before you’ll ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already here?
Please, use our bugtracker if you want to report a bug.
If you want to say us thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free
Leave a Reply
|OpenMaclaw @ GitHub|
ParanoidAndroid vendor files
May 21, 2013 - 4:26 pm
Android System Core (CM)
May 19, 2013 - 11:51 am
May 19, 2013 - 11:48 am
PA manifest for armv6 devices
May 19, 2013 - 10:15 am
Android Build System (cyanogenmod)
May 19, 2013 - 10:12 am