July 6th, 2013
Android Open Kang Project

First release (20130706) of AOKP for S3 Mini is available!

If you want to say us thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free 😉

• App2sd support
  • native USB tether
  • SIM Toolkit
  • no flicker
  • partial video acceleration
  • fully working AOKP ROM

• no camcorder and buggy panoramic mode
  • native Wifi tether

I’ld be glad, if you would share links to our download page, instead of direct links to download.
Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors 😉

• OliverG96

Before you’ll ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already here?

If you want to say us thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free 😉

• Pegas51 says:

What about PAC Rom?

• RaDiS234 says:

Make it yourself if you want it so much and don’t bother Maclaw … isn’t it enough that we have Android 4.2.2 (CM10.1, AOKP) on our S3 Mini before official Sammy release ??

• Tyre777 says:

Thanks! Any details on what’s new or fixes from last CM 10.1?

• Maxi says:

Hey guys, sorry my ignorance, from now there be 2 developments for s3 mini (CM & AOKP)?

• Marco says:

There is a forum to see any screenshot? Why your roms are not in alpha/beta section of official CyanogenMod Forum and official AOKP Forum? I think that anyone in the official forum can help you to solve bugs and problems. Thanks for your work.

• Macław says:

No, they cannot. I don’t think that somebody else than me, Marcin and Oliver knows STE devices better than us.

• bll says:

Can anyone tell me whats the difference between AOKP and CM

• Renato Aguiar says:

Great job!

• ramzi says:

hi, i try it in my i8190n
    it work fine, but i have probleme with my SIM card
    doésn’t read it at all (no service), what to do please?
    ilike this rom

• pickle says:

Having the same issues, tried CM10.1 and AOKP. Installed update and gapps, then did a full wipe/factory reset. Still no luck

• 138 says:

Hi Maclaw, I’ve just tried this new ROM but I seem to have a few problems. When it first booted it froze in the booting image. Then I restarted it and it worked but now I keep getting this message when the phone works: http://i.imgur.com/9YQ25Zj.png

Do you know what could be the problem? I had your CM 10.1 before.

Keep the good work, thanks!

• Piotr says:

Czy komuś jeszcze nie działają kafelkowe przełączniki na statusbarze ?

• kenneth says:

My ril/data dont work flymode turn on off i try alredy what i can do?

• Klaus says:

Works smooth for the first two hours or so on my I8190! Thanks! One question, though, which I already asked for the cm10.1 port: any chance we get BLN?

Klaus

• frank says:

dont work the bluetooth please verify, this job is marvelous

• Excuse my English, I hope you understand something 🙂
    this is a mixture cm & aopk? ….
    as set up, the initial screen?
    ok, hdr camera and already works in this
    ok, so-called free speaker, is stronger olle
    is just my opinion, I do aopk: (
    many settings … but really do not set anything interesting ….
    volvere just cm10.1
    thanks x your great work and other collaborators

• Gecko says:

Can’t turn on Bluetooth.

• Marteicos says:

No FM Radio? I use it quite often…

• meggie says:

The ROM is awesome.. Really.. Fast and Stylish just like what I wanted. I always liked to have this kind of ROM and you made it possible since it’s so difficult to find. This is the only site that I found that develops CM10.1 and AOKP for the s3 Mini. YouTube is fine.. video is okay.. The camera a bit blurry..other than I want to tell you the bug I found.. the lock screen blinked many times the moment that I touched the next song button of the music widget.. that is all.. I know I still have to wait for the camcorder.. and is it possible to add radio and SIM tool kit app?.. just asking.. because I’m trying to put some and I can’t find it.. hehe.. thanks! I appreciate your works.. I love it.. Really really love it..

-Meggie from Manila Philippines..

• ramzi says:

hi, i try it in my i8190n
    it work fine, but i have probleme with my SIM card
    doésn’t read it at all (no service), what to do please?
    ilike this rom

• Harryarry says:

Running smoothly on I8190 AMD3 so far, thanks!!

• Tendai says:

Been on the ROM for more than 24 hrs. It is a vast improvement over CM10.1 especially for battery life. My only issue (also in CM10.x) is that the phone won’t stay off while the charger is connected.

Otherwise the ROM is fast and smooth. No unexpected errors so far.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

• Agustin says:

Great rom dude! It’s great to have people developing for our non-very-popular s3 mini. Thank you very much! A little issue i found is that my phone doesn’t change the options in the lock screen. And the radio, Spirit FM doesn’t seem to be working either. Good job! Keep it up

• Tendai says:

If you mean customize shortcuts on the lock screen, try going to Rom Control -> Lockscreen and touch the droid at the bottom of the screen

• Agustin says:

Y es i was doing that, but i wasnt saving the changes so my lockscreen didnt change. Thanks anyway!

• Prithvi says:

Battery life is awesome on this rom 🙂 Its almost perfect 🙂 Thank You team Maclaw… n btw, unable to turn on bluetooth, anyone found a fix for it ??, :):)

• RAT says:

offline charging doesn’t work.. 🙁

• Zatoshi says:

is it impossible merge a 4.2.2 Stock Radio for S3 mini??? o.O

• s3 says:

thx guys, after a CM10.0 on my gt-i8190 without working usb i tried yours, works like a charm

• Hyo says:

No file manager ? ._.

• iklutz says:

No app2sd support?

• Enrico says:

Hi i have a problem, when i try to install this mod using android system recovery i found this error:
    E: failed to verify whole-file signature
    E: Signature verification failed
    How i can resolve it?
    Tnk

• Scott says:

Hi! Is it possible to port MIUI v5? A lot of people likes it!

• Steffen says:

Great work, thank you.
    I’ve flashed from 4.1.1 Stock Rom last sunday and i really like what you did.
    Only thing is that Bluetooth won’t turn in (yet), but otherwise it’s an improvement in every aspect for me.
    Again, thank you for your hard work!

• Jannick says:

Thanks, Its a nice rom but my device gets hot when using it. Still screen flicker (Nfc version) So switched to DROMv6 wich is working perfect but it is boring standard design with no customization… I’m looking forward to a stable maclaw rom with working camcorder. Peace

• Scabs says:

Hey, will the new kernel from CM10.1 be ported to this release?

• geckoliz4rd says:

I love this AOKP, thanks Maclaw and Team. We hope next update will be for AOKP. Keep your amazing works guys.

• Tätärää says:

i have a (hope not stupid) question.
    Is this rom in german ? or only english ?? I will not try install any rom (cm etc. but i don´t know its my language)
    greetz from Germany