Ok, some S3 Mini changes incoming this week:
1. Removed flicker (temporary on CM10, porting changes to CM10.1)
2. New Bluetooth driver (no Samsung’s one), based on AOSP bluetooth driver. So fully working BT without any workarounds in next releases
3. Fully video acceleration in all ROMs (recording/playing 720p videos), extended video recording quality than on stock and other custom ROMs. Also removed video recording glitches existing in other ROMs.
4. New, clean, fully compatible with AOSP clean ramdisk, without strange hacks.
5. New kernel, vendor and device.
6. Removed useless services to make more RAM available.
7. Fully working RIL. Should make use of CM easier to users, which were experiencing issues ealier
So only MaclawStudio offers you custom ROMs without flicker and without Samsung’s drivers! Also only our 4.2 have working wifi tether and direct.