Posted on October 20th, 2013
CM10.2 update is in upload.
- new kernel – 3.0.100
- new, made from a scratch by us sensors implementation – only one lib, instead of few on stock, no delay and big battery improvement
- RIL is finally fixed (thanks to tom3q for help)
- fixed low volume incoming calls and while switching between earpiece and speaker
- video recording/playback is working just great (improved a bit with tecul’s patches)
- added option to disable buttons backlight
- big performance boost (also visable in Antutu score)
- better CPU managment
- CM sources update
- better RAM managment
- hotplug is default governor now
- no random reboots here
- SELinux support
- seems to be bugfree!