December 1st, 2013
CyanogenMod 10.2

New release (20131201) of CM10.2 for S3 Mini is available!

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free 😉

If you’re updating from older CM10.1/10.2 version or migrating from Oliver’s CM, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

• camera (normal/panorama/camcorder)
  • CM10.2 functionallity
  • no flicker
  • full hardware video acceleration (720p)
  • 64GB+ sdcard native support (exFAT)
  • New BT/GPS/Wifi/offline charging/audio/sensors drivers – no longer buggy Samsung’s ones!

• None!

Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors 😉

Before you’ll ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already here?

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free 😉

• IgSoN says:

Is there possibility that USB OTG will be working without problems on this rom ?

• herbert says:

Please repair youtube problems i like wach videos in QH please and the actualitation today is the worse because the rom not smoth . sorry for my inglish . but you cam do better. Thanks

• ipushpeople says:

It works but you need to do some extra steps, not Maclaw’s fault, but Samsung’s

• Ipushpeople says:

I’m talking about OTG

• Whoop says:

Please help me…charge in offline mod stock at 98-99..i dont know exactly what is the percentage..but full the face of the panda..and when i remove the cable of.charger and turn on is on 99..i try to connectaldo thecharger but is stop on 99..i think that 4-5 hiurs when the fce of panda was full but in charging was only stock on 99..how i understand to remove the cable if there is no charge full?alejandro help.me:)

• Dmitry says:

When youe phone boots, it needs energy and that’s why you have 99 after booting

• Whoop says:

Thank for your reply..but im not agree..why the charge doesent stop if is full and 1% is need to boot the device?why is infinity the charging even the face of the panda is growing to the top?and after i turn on the device that was in 99 i try to reconnect the charger but also stock on 99..спасибо за ответ,по имени думаю ты русский:)

• Antonio says:

exactly, it should be 100%, because 1st you charge the battery, and then stop touching it and use direct current, so the battery stays at 100%.

unless you got a faulty charger, it’s a software issue then.

• Whoop says:

I dont know my is samsung original..maybe because in my family thereare 4 same charger like mine, of the ace plus..maybe i take the charger of the ace plus but they are identically,the phrases on the charger the vv..i have this problem after from stock to Cm because i never had the “full charged” with cyano..maybe i didnt wait enough?but for me 4-5 hoursof charging is enough..

• Whoop says:

In short..when the s3mini is turned off and charging the face of the panda is still charging to the top and never stopped and appear fully charged..never seen fully xharged the phone..

• KimioN says:

First of all I wanted to say congratulations for your work, its amazing!!
    I have a (noob) question here, I installed CM10.2 about two weeks ago, on my S3 Mini, and I was wondering how do I update the CM… everytime I go to settings>about phone> CM updates it says theres no new updates, but when I come here theres always a new update available..
    Do I have to download and flash the ROM again from here? and if so, how do I do that? do I need to wipe all the data and lose all my data again or I just need to install the zip file from the recovery mode?
    Thanks in advanced, and sorry for my not-so-good English 🙂

• Yes, we don’t have OTA updates. You need to go through all the flash process again but without wipe, at least if you don’t have troubles. Most of us recommend wipe when a issue is present…. You download the newest release from the ‘Download’ menu and then install it through recovery, and that’s all. Some releases are just so minimals that is not necessary you go and install right away. Check the change log and decide yourself, but be careful.

• Raphael.Partelle says:

My phone turns off the screen and then does not turn on again. I can only connect if I remove the battery and place it again. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

• emi says:

And radio? There is some posibility to get a radio?

• There is no official App in Cyanogen for radio feature, but you can use the one you like more from the Play Store,… like Rdio or PiritFm… I don’t know if the App from Stock works here, but you can try…

• minas says:

Pls help me google play error don’t let me download anything what can I do?

• Cristian Gomez says:

Thank You Maclaw for a great ROM, Still have some audio issues. The player skips one track everytime I get a Notification Sound. I don’t know if I can fix this with a clean install or is still a bug the ROM have.

• Edinson says:

I have a problem, I’m from venezuela and everything work fine, the apn settings are good and the phone shows the icon 3g/H but I cannot navigate with the data from the phone (i8190L), any suggestion??