January 18th, 2014

New release (20140118) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

For flashing KitKat, we recommend you to install our TWRP recovery (available on Download page)!

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

If you’re updating from older CM10.1/10.2/11.0 version or migrating from Oliver’s CM, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

• stable release
  • auto timezone problems resolved
  • resolved all issues with 2g/3g toggling
  • preparing for OTA (WIP)

• CM11 functionallity
  • no tearing
  • tripple buffering
  • external storage
  • native 64GB+ sdcard support (exFAT)
  • camera
  • video playing
  • New BT/GPS/offline charging/sensors drivers – no longer buggy Samsung’s ones!

• none

Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors ;-)

• Benzonat0r

Before you ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already there?

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

• 75seconds4 says:

OTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 75seconds4 says:

Move apps to sd !! please can you add it

• Marek Boř says:

- Not turn on when charged in offline mode
    – Do please “CyanogenMod updates” that it can be updated directly from your phone
    – Please do NFC support
    – Please do Move apps to sd
    Thanks very much :)

• carlosseven says:

resolved all issues with 2g/3g toggling?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

In my phone has been removed this toggle!! There isn’t any button for 2g/3g toggles now and when I choose “only 2g”, the phone automatically connects to the 3G network…

• pabloski says:

What is OTA?

• David says:

Hello guys , anyone please help me to fix my situation..when i install a new cm update then i wait until the battery reach 0% and turn off . then i charge until 100% and use the battery calibration app .. as i disconnect the charger 5 minutes later it drops do 92 % .. :( what should i do ? tonight i have turned off the phone when it was 92% when i waked up turned on the phone and it was with 87% battery .. i don´t get it :D any ideas please . thank you Maclaw & friends and all of you for this great rom !! :) a MASTER PIECE ! :D

• Pichucu says:

You forgot the Fm radio!

• Juan Rios says:

sim toolkit please

• Diego Leonardo C. says:

Hi to everyone!
    Thanks you Maclaw for your great work!

Someone can confirm follows issues:
    1) If you connect the telephone to pc and try to shutdown it, the telephone reboot and not shutdown instead.
    2) After installing gapps, when you go into app menu and press the left button you can see in background the options (Wallpapers Widgets Settings) [http://i42.tinypic.com/iwsop3.png]

• McLie says:

A little help here. After i installed cm11, it always shows that there is 1% power left though i ‘ve charged my phone full =((

• mike says:

can anyone tell me if encryption is working?

full disk. in security section.
    Thanks

Mike

• Pr0st says:

Great, we have privacy settings now.

• Diego Leonardo C. says:

Oh… Sorry, You can cancel it! :D

• Andrej Babis says:

Hey, any news on the development of the NFC kernel? I tried this CM build and really loved the UI smoothness and would immediately migrate from stock if only NFC were supported. Too bad the Korean masterminds at samsooong decided to use the shitty pn547 chip from the retards at nxp…

• Bodo says:

carbon is dead?

• Hello…
    – Auto time zone is working since past release at least with i8190L
    – I just miss saving pictures in SD
    – wow OTA

I have the problem that, in performance settings, when I customize the speed max and min they don’t stay that way even if I check the option to establish it for default after reboot. They usually goes back to Interactive… At least speed don’t longer stuck in 1000 MHz both

• balle says:

ota sounds great… but if i’ll have to do a full wipe every time i won’t need it

• mamiho says:

Can you repair wifi direct, and fix whole wifi? I’m losing signal being 2 meters from ap. Anything else… No. Just one question- can you do something about dalvik? Like optimalization (do not mention unstable ART)? Thats all.

• Çağrı says:

Thanks for great work. My issues;

– Call screen & answering screen are overlayyed.
    You can use pop-up as in beanstalk ROM.
    – When saving SD Card will be available?

Thanks. Keep On.

• Ludovic says:

After this update, I have some Clock freeze after few MN in Waking mode. I never had this problem before, and I make Wipe Dalvyk and Cache everytime I flash the ROM, every days.

• Anthony says:

please fix the recycle bin applications, is explorer, gallery lock qr code and can not find the correct directory to run and thank you very much for developing such a good custom rom

• Francisco Padilla says:

In this one and on earlys too.
    Wify of -> two cores between 5-30%. Freq. from 200 to 400. sometimes goes to 1Gz.
    Wify on -> Two cores over 50%. Freq allways at 1 Gz

• T3seR says:

Hello,

Nice update OTA (WIP) *—*

But, my wireless is so slow… 20kbps in 1m to 2m of the routher, test in PC downloaded the same file in 1,3mbps.

• kemdmq says:

Please fix sensor issue (temperature). Doesn’t read correctly.Great work!

• Melih says:

I have problem with this kernel.
    1)Backlight notifications does not work.
    2)My phone restarts everytime I get a notification.

• pajocos says:

It’s much better now. UI is very smooth… But lacks on Radio Fm. Please add it.

• Robert says:

Hey I have an clock (alarm) crash when try to set alarm time

• nick says:

I still have low volume in call (speaker)! any improvement so far?
    anyone else with the same issue?

• zehrasunay says:

Hi,

I use s3 mini and maclaw’s cm11 with twrp. But now i cannot do anything with my phone. Cant delete any file, cant setup or remove any program, cant setup any cwm. Like deepfreeze software when i reboot system all changes gone.
    i try odin with 2-3 different roms. i says pass but when i reboot nothing changes. Again cyanogenmod 11 starts. I delete a file from internal sd card, everything seems ok, but when i reboot that file is here, nothing happens to that file, no delete. I remove a program, everything is ok but when i reboot nothing happens to that program.
    what can i do? i think nand is in write protected state, how to unlock nand?
    Sorry my english

• Mario says:

Add OnTheAir please!
    Move to SD card would be good to add…
    I got an issue with alarm with yesterday release… it didn’t fired up… when i woke up i unlocked the phone and inmediatly the alarm throwed a notification “Alarm missed”…
    Thanks MacLaw if you need help for this project i could be of help i know programming

• Kyle says:

Are all of you having trouble saving camera pics to SD card? (GT-I8190)

• J.P aguero says:

Don’t save my preferences of 3g!! When I reboot shows “E” connection every time and don’t keep the “WCMDA only” setting. What I can do?? thx Maclaw!!

• Spoon says:

Great work guys, many thanks
    You’re doing a fantastic job

• Marcus Mjm says:

Please ADD Call Recorder ;-(

• Jan Zigmund says:

Thank you for this fantastic rom. I have found one issue. Im not sure if it is CM issue or just with our rom, but when you open phone app first time and you want to go straight to dialler it does not work, only after second click. Once app has been already opened it is working fine.

• Johnie says:

Battery drain makes this ROM nearly unusable.

I have try o lot of thinks to stop this. De-installation all apps (YES i mean ALL). Deactivate BLN, Profiles, Location,… Test some governor and also try it under ART an Davlik. But no way to stop battery drain. Thats is frustrated.

You know the reason for this issue or is there no way to fix this in early future?

• tiago says:

facebook notifications dont work. anyone know why? also didnt work on cm10.2 :(

• Facebook have a time of refresh for new updates.. It use to be for default a hour or so. I can say that I’m receiving notifications while i’m on the app and even a while after I changed to another one.

• Tiago says:

hum don’t think its that , even facebook messenger doesn’t notify me of new messages when minimized. I read that CyanogenMod does not support facebook notifications for any phone.

• When I’m on my PC and I have facebook open I don’t receive any notification, but when I close the tab or even change it, Messages start comming into my phone.

• Tiago says:

solved facebook notification problem, its a general 4.4 bug. Sign Out facebook on android, go to facebook on pc, account settings, security setting, active sessions, end all , then log back in :D

• Shaxz says:

Still have some problems with my GT-I8190N:

– Device restarts while charging
    – Clock freezes (about 1-2 times a day)
    – Device restarts instead of shutting down while connected to the pc

Hope you can fix these issues.
    Great job guys, thanks alot.

• Patrick Rph says:

Hello,
    I’m pretty annoyed about a problem which I have often mentioned, but I have never gotten a response from Maclaw or anyone else!
    The compass and the tilt sensors. What about them? The compass is working now in Google Maps, and only in Google Maps. In Ingres sometimes, but NOT in any other Navigation-Programm else, like Sygig ore Osmand. Also not in any Compass-Apps.
    And that in ALL 4.4-Roms, in Cyanogenmod 10.2 and among them, ther is no problem, but in Cm11, Carbon4.4, AOKP4.4 ec. its not working, or not fully.
    Please do not get me wrong, I know that there is much work to program an operating system, I would just like to know if this problem is known and whether work is being done.
    So maybe anyone of you could get me an helpfull answer, and anyway, no offense!
    Thank You All !! :-)

• zunurain says:

If OTA stands for OverTheAir, then WIP stands for?

• Norvz says:

2g/3g working
    alarm working
    no time freezing
    i’m using CWM because i think there’s a bug in TWRP

• Ferreira.L says:

Reiniciando quando recebo msg do facebook.

• DnlDmv says:

Mi caso: latín versión
    -Batería comportamiento inestable. (Rápida descarga y saltando valores porcentuales (75%…74%…73%… 45%)
    -Recalentamiento
    ——Solución al volver a la stock rom——-
    Why? I don’t know
    I Will try with aokp and more

• Para evitar esos saltos, igual deberías intentar calibrar la batería. Te hace más exacta la marcación de porcentajes… Lo otro no sé, mi teléfono no se calienta mucho, lo normal es que este en 30~35 por el clima que manejo en la costa… En invierno, como ahorita, se queda en 25~29 °C.

• patze85 says:

OTA? fu*king great guys!!

• Binu Abraham says:

please anyone tell me flashing rom everyday kill our battery …? my battery dead ….

• Diego Leonardo C. says:

Another issue that I’ve, is when I put in charge. If telephone is off, it doesn’t arrive at 100% but 99% and charging goes on for hours, it doesn’t arrive at 100% never. But If telephone is on the charge finish.

Ps:sorry for my bad english!

• im4elements says:

First i say thank you for your great releases!!!

It seams that after you patched the toggle 2G/3G it doesn`t works correct anymore on GT-I8190XXAMG4 (unbranded)…

• Alexandre says:

I saw a process called “com.cyanogenmod.updater” which is always running. May I turn it off?

• John Porter says:

Is anyone else having an issue with the number of rings when you get a call? I get one single ring per call at the moment.

• Mice(mikes) says:

been running on ART instead of Davlik in Developer settings, almost twice as fast but still have slight lag when lanching app drawer is what can I try?

thanks for the good work pal!

• Heinrich Münz says:

I switched to stock rom, because in cm 11 my phone was muted every now and then. When I called somebody, none of us could hear anything. The same happened, when I received a call. After rebooting the phone, it worked again for a while, but sooner or later it happened again. This is a show stopper!!!
    Is that fixed?

• Cirilo Rocha says:

The battery life is fantastic, even with wifi connected. Congratulations!

• Eskern says:

Is it possible someone forgot to reintegrate the clock freeze patch?
    It worked before, but seems to be broken again.
    Timezone is set in recovery too.

• tinchou says:

Hi, great ROM!

I’ve been testing ART runtime (yes, I know it is still experimental), but I found it pretty stable except for two bugs I’ve spotted:
    – com.google.process.gapps stops working
    – Phone app works but is silent, so I can’t use it

Thanks for your work,
    Martín.

• PiXeLiZeD says:

Can you please find a solution to the capacitive buttons problem?
    In all your custom roms back and menu buttons do not work!!
    Its not only my phone…we have asked help through XDA but nothing again!!
    HELP Maclaw!

• Matt CG says:

I have the same problem. Also I can’t calibrate the accelerometer. I want to know if we can configurate something to fix this, or maybe change the kernel…

Thanks to maclaw for this awesome ROM, it works just fine, but I really want to fix the compass issue.

• Donald says:

Compass is not working for me in CM11 M6 either, except for “GPS Status” app. In maps and c:Geo and several dedicated compass apps it’s not working. Annoying. Strange bug.