January 19th, 2014
CyanogenMod 10.2

New release (20140119) of CM10.2 for S3 Mini is available!

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

If you’re updating from older CM10.1/10.2 version or migrating from Oliver’s CM, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

• stable release
  • phone (Dialer app) is working very fast now
  • small tweaks for stability
  • added command line bluetooth tools for debbugging
  • huge UI smoothness improvements
  • video playing improvements
  • huge device cleanup
  • resolved all issues with 2g/3g toggling
  • preparing for OTA (WIP)

• camera (normal/panorama/camcorder)
  • CM10.2 functionallity
  • no flicker
  • full hardware video acceleration (720p)
  • 64GB+ sdcard native support (exFAT)
  • New BT/GPS/Wifi/offline charging/audio/sensors drivers – no longer buggy Samsung’s ones!

• None!

Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors ;-)

Before you’ll ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already here?

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

• fcikse says:

Hi,

I use s3 mini and maclaw’s cm11 with twrp. But now i cannot do anything with my phone. Cant delete any file, cant setup or remove any program, cant setup any cwm. Like deepfreeze software when i reboot system all changes gone.
    i try odin with 2-3 different roms. i says pass but when i reboot nothing changes. Again cyanogenmod 11 starts. I delete a file from internal sd card, everything seems ok, but when i reboot that file is here, nothing happens to that file, no delete. I remove a program, everything is ok but when i reboot nothing happens to that program.
    what can i do? i think nand is in write protected state, how to unlock nand?
    Sorry my english

• achild kaka says:

sooo when the cut sound delay notif sound fixing??
    that thing is very annoyying

• marcello says:

Thanks

• Aris says:

Hello, thank you for your fine and quick responce and develpment fixes!

I personally have a problem that remains after your last update. This is the one during a phone call when I put the phone to speaker mode. The speaker volume is very low even if the volume control is set to its higher level. The solution is to play back and forth with the slider and then everything comes back to normal until the next phone call and so on…

Please, have a look at this as soon as possible. Thank you again!

• Vicente says:

CARBON RELEASE PLEASE!!!

• Michael Schäfer says:

Thank you very much. Looks fine so far, one small thing, the cLock widget now properly opens the weather dialog when clicking on the line with the info. But that also happens on the lock screen, which is inconvenient.

• FrankBR says:

Some problems:
    My dial get stuck in a random number with a continuous sound. I have to turn off and on to exit the locked screen. Also some numbers into the calculator does not respond to touch, and is stuck in a number that i even touched.

• ThRandom says:

the battery improvement is great!!!

• als says:

a little question, what the problem with modem (band)
    A signal strength is always show -89 dbm 12 asu, when signal worth it shows > -89 , but when signal is better , it cannot show < -89

• EThaNol says:

there is a big issues with the battery, over night my cell phone was blank.

• FrankBR says:

Yes i can confirm that. When i unplug the phone, the battery loses 3% immediately. Usually the battery of my phone loses that percentage overnight. Please fix that.

Thank you.

• Omar Ss says:

The same here, I never had problems with battery drain with 10.2. but with this release, battery went to 0%. Copsdaemon process suddenly appeared.

• Siddin Jose says:

Hi, thanks for the effort you are making.

I notice that even a major error continues to appear. When watching a video on Youtube app and notification (messages, emails, etc..) Occurs, the video stops and this is disabled, therefore it must be restarted, which is very annoying.

Thanks for your attention!

• FrankBR says:

The video HD with wmv extension continues with the same problems as the previous ROMs: Out of sync, sound cuts. In the stock rom the same video plays smoothly.

• Vicente Junior says:

CPU-Z application before identified the new Thor U8420 chipset S3 mini, after some updates it identifies the U8500 of galaxy advance.

• mike says:

Any idea when encryption will be working? Please

• benninator says:

I got no battery problem with this version. everything is fine. thx for your nice work.

• FrankBR says:

i have to go back to to 13 version that allows me to in SIM card and export the contacts from device to the SIM, and battery lasts longer.

• serdar says:

Please help I’m using the mini s3. 3G speed on my phone shows as Edge

• Eren says:

I was download this rom and set up.But directory bind is don’t work.(Directory bind was work on stock rom).why it doesn’t work on CM?please answer,sorry for my english

• Eren says: