January 20th, 2014
CyanogenMod 11.0

New release (20140120) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

For flashing KitKat, we recommend you to install our TWRP recovery (available on Download page)!

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

If you’re updating from older CM10.1/10.2/11.0 version or migrating from Oliver’s CM, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

• natively RIL patches instead of using java class (better RIL stability and less battery usage – WIP) [part 1/3]
  • AOSP-like OMX/Camera implementation

• CM11 functionallity
  • no tearing
  • tripple buffering
  • external storage
  • native 64GB+ sdcard support (exFAT)
  • camera
  • video playing
  • New BT/GPS/offline charging/sensors drivers – no longer buggy Samsung’s ones!

• none

Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors ;-)

• Benzonat0r

Before you ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already there?

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

• David says:

• AnHell says:

Can you please add OTG to the kernel??

• Starkus says:

all issues in the cm11 (2013-01-19) was fixed ?

• Rubens says:

My micro sd 16gb class 10 does not work. I have 2gb micro sd class 4 and it works perfectly. Rom original 02 cards work, will be a bug? sorry for my english.

• Felipe Raposo says:

I’ve googled about RIL and found “Radio Interface Layer”.
    But I didn’t understand what that means. Is it related to the FM Radio solution, or the communication between my phone and the Telephony company? Or any of these?

• Ricardo Orozco says:

It’s like the driver for your carrier signal (calls, sms and Internet). It has nothing to do with FM radio for radio stations

• Ricardo Orozco says:

A Radio Interface Layer (RIL) is a layer in an operating system which provides an interface to the hardware’s radio and modem on e.g. a mobile phone.

Android RIL
      The Android Open Source Project provides a Radio Interface Layer (RIL) between Android telephony services (android.telephony) and the radio hardware.
      From: Wikipedia

• Aldo says:

The link leads to the 118 version.

• Glucas says:

the download of odin version is not correctly..the file is 20140118 and not 20140120_ODIN_TWRP…

• MarQus says:

- Not turn on when charged in offline mode
    - Please do NFC support
    - Please do Move apps to sd
    Thanks very much :)

• Fausto says:

Hello, its my first time with a cyanogenmod, and i like it. Is there a way to save photos directly in the external card in CM11 KITKAT ? thank u for all you do. (sorry for my english)

• Braz says:

Totally oftopic, but your copyright mark is still at 2013?

• Patrick Rph says:

No 1Ghz Bug ???
    OhOh, i´ve got in Cm11, Cm10.2, Pac4.3 and Aokp4.3 the problem, cpu min toggle jumps every reboot from 200 back to 1000 and if i manually toggle back to 200, 5minutes later its back on 1000. 2 or 3 reboots later(nevermind with or without wlan) its sometimes better, and sometimes not. And Compass cant get a lock in maps, in other navtools, its without function, also tilt sensors.
    now i´am back on stock-rom, and, oh wonder, everything works fine!!
    so sorry

• balle says:

i didnt have it on 10.2 and still dont have it on 11.0! i checked to set absyssplug as governor after every reboot. did you do that? my cpu ist most time at 200 and battery life is great

• joaofsa2000 says:

i cant access google play it says that there is no connection but in writing in the broweser right now

• David says:

HI! Again the problem with my battery !:( flashed the rom full wipe installed gapps .. charged the battery until 100% then calibration battery… and as i disconnect the charger it starts to drop .. 100% then 96 % then 93 and stays there.. .. my battery is 4 months old i never had any problem with the stock rom .. what should i do ? is it real percentage of battery or any bug from the rom ? thank you again ! cheers

• Radena says:

Complete Changelog can read from http://www.cmxlog.com/11/captivatemtd/ ,

• is it the same project as Maclaw’s? Because in the download section says that mirrowrs are not welcome and even the name of the zip is changed. That makes me think that is another work or someone is stealing it…

• Thomas says:

nobody is stealing.
        The software you can download here is adapted to the special hardware of the S3mini by this team. Basic software coming from CM, carbon,… Those teams do not support the S3 mini!

• I know that the CM sources proportionated by Cyanogen and are the features fo the company. Maclaw do the work of port that to S3 mini and other devices… But sometimes other people take the work from here and change a thing or two and say it fo their own…

• suppresed says:

Is scratch noise while using Twitter fixed?

• Rory says:

Hello, my problem is the mobile network is not working properly. Sorry for my english

• Piero Ulloa says:

Is this code already merged on 20140120?

Maybe that would finally fix audio issues? (Sammy didn`t gave us KitKat blobs)

And that change would be on next nightly?

• Just fine… thanks BIG Team Maclaw

• John says:

Please, help! …the system does not save changes when the user selects another default application to view missed calls, so it is always necessary to select the application that the user wants to see the missed call log.

• Mario Hernández says:

Can you connect to kies?

• jose rubio says:

when I try to upload a video to instagram, the application stops, please fix this error, everything else good in the rom, good job guys

• jose rubio says:

when I try to load a video on instagram, stops the application, please correct this error, everything else good in the rom, good job guys

• ayaz says:

It still drains lots of battery compare to stock roms. The most important thing is battery consumption i think.. you should work on this issue. You could add power saver mode like stock roms. I can’t turn off cpu 2 and it causes fast drain.

• Brylle says:

is the issue where the camera viewer in other apps like instagram doesnt work been fixed?

• jamie says:

please try add an option to save photos to external sd from the stock camera, that is the only problem.

also i get a problem where i watch videos, it does not work properly, like bbc iplayer, sun plus goals and on demand apps like 4od and itv players

• harold76 says:

found the issue… it shows these calls at the very end of the list… while it should be at the top…! why? how to avoid? is it a app bug or by your tweaks? thanks

• andreas3mini says:

excellent battery usage! i left my phone out of charge for entire night with mobile data on..it was at 98% now at 97%
    ty maclaw keep on ;)

• DIEGO says:

Can I Update my andoid kit kat 4.4.2 to this one without format my phone? My room is 12 december’s day… tkx

• andrewfdp says:

i have a problem with the battery it is running out very fast in 3 hours were almost 70% of my battery! surely until ‘end of the week will have a more stable version and this problem will be solved

• Juan Rios says:

please sim toolkit, better sound, and storage on the sd

• joel says:

I just notice this too! The speaker and the call volume is really LOW !
      Not even trying with the equalizer got a better sound ! :/

• Just Asking says:

does this update have every other update inside or i need to update one by one ? :)

• Gori Alvarez says:

congratulations. note with the new update, I have very low volume call

• destr0 says:

I flashed my S3 Mini the first time (version from 2014-01-18). But now I can’t watch any streams with the twitch.tv-app. chat is working but the stream is always black.
    Anyone else have the same problem?

• Omar says:

You should work on battery consumption issue ..
    It’s drain so fast!
    I think the stock ROM provide better battery consumption than this one !!

• Helloooo there, i just try this version today 01/21/2014
    and i have serius problems with the automatic sync !!!

• Hello again, i found that the automatic sync is not enable by default so u need to go to configuration -> interface -> panel of quick … -> controls and –> add sync !

sorry if those arent the correct name, my S3mini is in spanish xD

But i found that quick solution … it was scareeeee

• Sasuke sama says:

HD games and mx player were not working on the old cm 11 for ne and flv videos too.. have you fix that in this update? If yes tgen ill flash it as soon as i can..if no then ill wait for tge fix..answer please and thanx

• taralinga says:

After installing the 27-1 cm11 over 25-1 cm11 makes my internal card lose 1 gb!!

• Armando says:

Bugs found so far:
    - When I connect my car charger it automatically start playing a song and phone doesn’t charge.
    - Have not been able to install the stock Radio FM app, I will try to manually add it to system/app folder and see if that works
    - Mobile data on/off was not being updated correctly in the quick settings panel (or I never understood what does gray, orange, white, little x, etc means), so I had to download a data on/off widget.

• Dekker says:

Also here the battery drains very fast. Is there a solution to this. I like the room but it needs to be charged too often.

• john huxtable says:

Update for CM 11.0 on my S3 mini on 27/1/14 seams to have sorted the clock freeze. So now for me, for what I use my phone for its pretty much h perfect ! Nice one. Only thing that I would love you to sort is a duel boot kernal
    I want to try the JB slim ROM that you put on yesterday but don’t want to lose the CM 11.0 that is so sorted.
    I don’t know if it because I update my phone nearly every day and never do any wipes I don’t have any of the problems that I see others write about ? Any body else find this ?

• Juan says:

Hi
    I´ve been trying to install the CM11.0 but once I downloaded the zip file and when I unzip it I can´t get the .tar or .md5

Can someone help me on this about?

Thanks

• Ruben Guzman P says:

Hello.

Can you add FM Radio in the next actualization?

Can you resolve fast this bug?

• Juan says:

I´m installed the rom using odin files.
    Now I´m testing the wifi conection.
    Thanks a lot to the Maclaw team.

• juan jose says:

it have a bug in storage, doesn’t recognize the sd card then save the pictures in internal memory

• Juan says:

No Wifi issues, it works ok

Congrats

• Ji says:

I have the issue with android system draining my battery after flashing cyanogenmod,
    Could someone tell me how to solve this????
    Im really amazed by this ROM & wish someone can help me

• Askaaron says:

Just installed CM 11 on my S3 mini yesterday using TWRP (i already used a rooted stock ROM before) and it works fine so far without any issues.

Thank you! I just donated some money to support your work.

• cristian says:

Por que mis botones de retroceso y menu no sirven

• kurl emrenZ says:

I have a problem i can reboot my phone to download mode

• kurl emrenZ says:

Why my phone says signed verification failed?

• hi all i was trying a variation of codes on the dialer and in all i got this message “Connection problem or invalid MMI code.” and i know this are codes that should work like for example: “*#197328640# Service Mode”

• also odin does not detect the phone after i install your rom, at all, not even the maclaw version of odin

• Johan says:

How can I update CM11.0 from 20140209… I installed like a week ago :/

• Simon says:

Google Now doesn’t seem to work with location reminders. I have to turn Location on and off a couple of times to get it to work. Lockscreen weather widget also doesn’t refresh the location when it is supposed to.
    Bugtracker site not up :(

• Kenneth says:

Great work. Thanks. Just bought a S3 Mini because I could tell from this site that CM 11 was supported well. Took me 10 mins to install using your guide and links. I have not found any issues yet – but my needs are also very basic.

Thanks again. Much appreciated!

• Billis says:

When i call somebody everything works fine, but if someone else calls me the speaker voice is way too low and i cant hear anything… plz help!

• Yakov says:

The speaker is still on low volume
    Can u fix it please

• Christopher says:

Hello i’ve just updated my phone to kitkat! Thanks for ur work. But how i can install google base apps because many of my apps didn’t work properly, such as : Line, Timely, Google Maps, etc. what should i do?

• Askaaron says:

Go to the downloads page, get the “Google Apps (4.4.x)” package and install the zip-file in the custom rom recovery (TWRP works fine but any CWM would do as well).

• Christopher says:

Thumbs up for u and team. But I have some problem here. Some google service and apps didnt work properly, such as : Line, Timely, Play Store and etc. Can u help me?

• Whitehawk20 says:

Hello :)

I would like to use this rom on my s3 mini. Is the clock bugg free ? And how long will the battery last on a charge?

• Cesar Duran says:

I still have experienced the following issues:

- If I press the power button and select power off, instead of powering off the device gets rebooted.

-If the device is powered off while charging it and then I try to turn it on, I can’t, I need to take out the battery, put it back and then I’m able to turn on my device.