January 21st, 2014
CyanogenMod 10.1

New release (20140121) of CM10.1 for S3 Mini is available!

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

If you’re updating from older CM10/10.1 version or migrating from Oliver’s CM, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

• stable release
  • phone (Dialer app) is working very fast now
  • small tweaks for stability
  • added command line bluetooth tools for debbugging
  • huge UI smoothness improvements
  • video playing improvements
  • huge device cleanup
  • resolved all issues with 2g/3g toggling
  • preparing for OTA (WIP)

• camera (normal/panorama/camcorder)
  • CM10.1 functionallity
  • no flicker
  • full hardware video acceleration (720p)
  • 64GB+ sdcard native support (exFAT)
  • New BT/GPS/Wifi/offline charging/audio/sensors drivers – no longer buggy Samsung’s ones!

• None!

Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors ;-)

Before you’ll ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already here?

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

• Vladimir says:

Is my s3 mini finaly ready for kitkat? :)

• Nico says:

Thanks !!

• csaknorris2 says:

Thank you for keeping the older versions up to date.

• helpful says:

Right on. Thank you for this.

• Nacho says:

The last version has 1ghz bug.. this one has it or not?

• Where find the option habilite screnshoot with the on button?

• Jorge Elgueta says:

I cant configure where save the photos of the camera (internal por external sd). How configure it?

• paccap says:

when i setup the new rom my s3 mini lose its soft keys and i get it back when i get the stock rom back!!!

what should i do??

• dalton says:

hello, long time I have noticed a problem with the rom, when I turn off the phone and put it to never load load beyond 98% though this overnight charging, the look is always the loading screen and when turned on is always at 98% despite having made the wipes. You have to put it back to refresh once lit to reach 100%

is there any solution to this problem?

• Massimo says:

Hello, after installing the new operating system (I had stock operating system before) everything works well except phone parts. It says that cellular is unknown…what can I do? I did the total wipe using TWRP recovery… Can someone help me?
    Thank you.

• Patrick Rph says:

Hy Maclaw

I installed cm10.1 now, but there is a big problem with WiFi/MobileData toggling.
    When i turn WiFi off, i can´t get an mobile data connection, only if i reboot the phone. No I always have to reboot, if i want to change from WiFi to mobile data.
    Please fix it, the Cm10.1 is the first Cm Version, who have no Problems with 1GhzBug, Compass and other sensors, its finally a full working Rom with no problems on my Phone, except the WiFi/mobileData Problem.

Thank You!!!

• Fred says:

Hi,
    Thanks a lot Maclaw for keeping updating 10.1, which is the only alternative (in terms of stability and features) to stock rom.

But, sorry to ask always the same question!, can someone tell me if the call is still muted the first 2 secondes after answering the call ? Thanks
    Fred

• Can someone tell me what is the most stable rom for the Galaxy s3 mini cyanogenmod 10.1,10.2 or 11??

• Felix Thuir says:

This morning my phone just froze so I made Force Shutdown. But now my phone won’t start anymore at all. No Boot Animation. Nothing. Battery was charged full. Removing SD and battery didn’t help

• Charly says:

Same here, found my phone turned off after maybe leaving it 30 min unattended while charging. Now I cannot turn it on again. Also tried with the battery from a friends S3mini, with and without charger connected. Nothing…

• Nico says:

have some reboot…(clean install)

• Heinrich Münz says:

Will bluetooth work without issues at last?

• adi says:

compass not working. this rom is not OK for a person who uses gps. i’ll revert to stock rom
    also a little buggy.

beside these issues seems ok.

• Is anyone else experiencing weak WiFi power/range with this build?

• d4rkngel says:

10.19 seems to keep being the most stable release, unfortunately I can’t find a way to download it again. This release has the random reboot issue so is unstable for me as it fails when I really need it :S. Going back to stock meanwhile (sigh).

• Fred says:

Me too I went back to stock rom, waiting for a more stable release.
      I still have 10.19 load if you want, just tell me where you want it, i can upload it.

• d4rkngel says:

Thanks I apreciate it, but I’ve reverted to stock already, so I’m waiting for a more stable release meanwhile.

• Faris Fawkes says:

Hey, I have question
    Does this ROM support SWAP?

• Camilo says:

Hello, I got a question, It´s totally necesary to do the actualization daily??.. i’m doing it till 1st january…

• Diego Andres says:

Hey maclaw, seriously, i need to know if this rom will work cause, in my last phone i experience that after many flashes my phone freeze and never turn on again, and i see some comments about that here, so i am scared if i will lose my phone flashing this.

• kurl emrenZ says:

Can i install it to my galaxy s3 with default recovery plz rply ASAP

• roberto says:

WORKS WITH PEBBLE?

• Askaaron says:

You write: “resolved all issues with 2g/3g toggling”

But there seems to be still an issue (last tested with 2014-02-07). When I toggle to 2G and then reboot the phone later, it will go back to 3G but the toggle still says “2G”.

Is this a CM11 specific problem or something which can be fixed in the ROM?

• Loque says:

well i noticed 2 problems.
    1.) when phone is on charger i can’t turn it on, keep getting panda and charging
    2.) when phone is long on stand-by (like over a night) clocks get out of sync. Clock in top-up corner and in the middle of screen

• sirjere says:

My google play store wont work