February 4th, 2014
CyanogenMod 11.0

New release (20140204) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

For flashing KitKat, we recommend you to install our TWRP recovery (available on Download page)!

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

If you’re updating from older CM10.1/10.2/11.0 version or migrating from Oliver’s CM, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

• stable release
  • bugfixes in changes from last days

• CM11 functionallity
  • no tearing
  • tripple buffering
  • external storage
  • native 64GB+ sdcard support (exFAT)
  • camera
  • video playing
  • New BT/GPS/offline charging/sensors drivers – no longer buggy Samsung’s ones!

• none

Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors ;-)

• Benzonat0r

Before you ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already there?

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

• Pichucu says:

The annoying Pou, Twitter, camera counting,… sound bug is still there?

• Ertan says:

overclock ?

• andres says:

i have a issue with the clock after to activated any alarm the clock is stop.. thanks

• Fausto says:

Since I installed CM11, I CAN NOT USE INSTAGRAM. HAPPENS TO SOMEONE ELSE?

• ircmer says:

Problems have been fixed with Apollo, their closures?

• DonDan says:

Same bug here with the Camera App, it doent write the EXIF of the taken pictures right.
    This is also the reason for the reported problem with Dropbox with renames all pictures to 01-01-1970. It seam that the GPS Koordinates are also not writen into the EXIF.
    Using CM11.0 (20140204) on an S3 Mini.

Great work! I am looking forward to an update to resolve this issue!
    Cheers and Thanks,
    Dondan

• MounirHero says:

Can I know if you are working for pac-man 4.4.2, I am waiting for a lot of features :) :)

• Tony says:

Does anybody know if this version will fix the clock issues? Since the last releases the clock has been completely wacked. last night it stopped at 04:47 am,.. thank God I don’t use my phone as an alarm clock. Whats worse is that the blocked screen clock stops at different times then the clock that is displayed at the top right corner… none of them shows the right time… it was 8:30am today and the blocked screen clock was stuck at 07:55 am and the top corner clock was stuck at 4:47 am… help??

Regards
    Tony

• arton says:

i have watched these issues these ENTITIES STOP your CLOCk FOR something not ordinary there is a ghost stick within you

• Jonathan says:

NO GOOGLE BAR WIDGET!!!

THX MACLAW !!!

• ninjonas says:

so can anyone awser to me pls ? did carbon rom died?

• Elmario says:

Maclaw announced he’d continue Cabron development. But it probably is lower priority than AOKP 4.4.2 for example – an dthat got it’s last update about 4 weeks ago. So it could even take some months for a Carbon release by Maclaw himself.

• thehacka1 says:

Maclaw will carry on with it.

• MaclawRocks says:

Aparently, Carbon is now dead, lying right beside PAC and Chameleon OS.

• Piero Ulloa says:

I got error 1010 on cloudflare can’t download

• Hoopdee says:

I have found that if you do a factory reset, delvik wipe, and a fresh install of the update.. Works like a charm! Sure, you have to download the apps again, but anyone with 100+ apps on their phone is asking for combatability problems!
    Keep up the great work Maclaw and team!!

• Ashus says:

The ROM looks stable enough. Waiting for NFC… is it the big surprise?

• PARTHIBAN says:

I have a samusng s3 mini and had an update with CM11 (latest release). After the update i lost FM, GPS, AGPS and NFS. How do I get it back now???

• Ste says:

Thank you for the update, but Wifi DIrect doesn’t work for me.

• bmarcika says:

wokrs great, thanks!
    only 2 questions, 1.why does it say on the device info menu, that its unoficcial, when i downloaded the rom from here.
    2 why does it make a wierd, buzzing like sound, when i play games or something

• Arturo Crespi says:

1- Because the rom isn’t cyanogenmod official, the official ones are downloaded from http://www.cyanogenmod.org. Our devices are not suported by official cyanogenmod.

2 – It’s a bug, be patient and maclaw will solve it that soon.

• tenshixp says:

1. cyanogenmod no support S3 mini, so this port is “unofficial”
      2. CM11 still in beta, so are bugs waiting to be solved. This is a stable daily release, no a final release.

• Felipe Raposo says:

The first question is because it is unofficial.
      The second one someone else could answer.

• Radim says:

Hi.
    I flashed TWRP, erased data, system rebooted, looks fantastic, but cant sign in Play market. There was some bug, so I cant update any user data. Does anyone acquired this issue?
    Thanks

• MarQus says:

Bugs:
    – In offline charging does not turn on

Please do:
    – automatic brightness support (it could work like “lux auto brightness” … makes screenshots front of the camera and compensates for light.)
    – NFC support
    – Move apps to sd
    – automatic update of your CM

Thanks very much :)

• Marcus Mjm says:

Please add recording function calls

many devices already works call recording, as sansung galaxy Galaxy S3 and S4

see there is a possibility these models:
    Galaxy S4 (GT-i9500)
    2 Galaxy Note (N7100)
    Galaxy S3 (I9300)
    Galaxy S2 (I9100)

I would love you to apply this function

• Juan Rios says:

please fix the sound for some applications, and when it flashes Daily update notifications start without sound, and after a long time work

• ibrahim farajat says:

There’s a very high annoying sound like “brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr” start with some games or apps,
    the sound still happens even if my phone is on silent or even mute !!
    it’s very annoying and i had to remove many apps for it :(
    hope you fix it with your team.

• azeiteiro says:

Thanks for you work Maclaw, roms are really great!

Right know for me (and for what I read in the comments) the most important bugs are:

-> Clock freezing problem;
    -> Sound problem (WhatsApp doesn’t mute, after listen radio with SpiritFM there’s no sound in the call);
    -> Problem with pictures EXIF (probably something that’s not saved when you take a picture);

Of course there’s always some other bugs and improvements to make, but in my opinion this are some of the most important.

Once again thanks for you work ;)

• suppresed says:

Silly changelog, i personally want the screen record functionality. any way thanks Maclaw

• Maakulgur says:

My phone is ringing if I press any button after ring time is over and I slept in. :) Can`t trust this alarm clock…
    Other things and programs working normally for me!

• cesaraph87 says:

is the in-call low volume already fixed or has anyone tried this fix

• Swag says:

Can we please get overclocking? Pretty please with sugar on it.

• osman says:

my battery drains faster than earlyer releases
    abyssplug and sio do i have to change

• checho says:

thanks

• Masterishot says:

Does anyone know why i cant connect to my home wifi? It connects but it is not working.

• Avnish Mistry says:

hey, i bought my s3 mini on xall6 wich is h3g for the uk. Whenever i install a rom that isnt based on touchwiz i dont get noetwork and when i go into the settings it just says searching for network failed! This is really annoying i have no clue why im on the NFC version and i absolutely love your roms but i can use them without having to dea lwith no signal!!! please help for now i have gone back to my stock xall6 firmware, Thanks! email me at [email protected]

• Stefan says:

Dear Maclaw and team attached some bugs that I have noticed!

bugs:
    Mobile data signal is lost often!
    Display the downloads through the default Android browser flashes repeatedly!
    Furthermore, sound problems with some apps!
    Furthermore, no H / W decoder support apps like the MX Player Pro is closed!

improvements:
    Better battery times in standby, in 5 hours approximately 19%

A question?
    Would not it be much more useful once a week an update to bring out where the bugs are fixed then the have accumulated, instead of a daily update?

Sorry for my bad English, hope you understand what I mean;-)

• xCriss says:

I’ve noticed that the clock freeze appears after some days without update the rom, bit when i wiped cache + dalvik it fixed xD
    Anyways before install a new update (i do it like just once a week por so) i allways wipe cache+system+dalvik+data(This won’t delete your pictures por anything con your sdcard0 folder) , and then restore apps, messages, userdictionary and system configurations i saved with Titanium Backup and everything works great :)
    Also i hace ondemand+sio and battery it’s great. On the nights i disable sync, WiFi and data and it justo consumes like 2 or 3 %… Hope this helps anyone . don’t be lazy and do a fresh install everytime you make and update and then you’ll notice some differences :)

• logistik says:

back to 4.3 Pac man.

• christian says:

Great Job, works perfectly…but cant make proximity sensor working…cant find any option and it does not work by default…any workaround? Ty in adv ;)

• Alexandre says:

The alarm is not working again.

• 1. The Rom is much better than Dmod, but far from perfect, especially for those of us that really need a smartphone.
    2. I can’t make video calls using the dialer app. How can I do that? (no hangouts or Skype, video calls through vodafone). It’s basic functionality.
    3. It’s clear that the rom can and should be much faster. But it is understandable, great job until now.
    4. Well known bugs. Do not ignore them, talk with us about it. (clock, half contact picture, battery life, etc.)
    5. I would love to see OTA and Radio FM. What happened? there’s no radio and no OTA.

You don’t charge for it but you still make money from us and we get what we want. It’s your responsibility to answer these questions.

• need4steer says:

Is someone getting ” All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)” when trying flashing the ODIN package?

• krtagna says:

My Phone turn off with many apps and games, can anybody help me?
    what can I do?

• mariano says:

Macław excellent job the only flaw I found is the battery life that I reducio half of the lifetime! alrespecto there any solution? sorry for my bad English

• FoReNeO says: