February 5th, 2014
CyanogenMod 11.0

New release (20140205) of CM11.0 for S3 Mini is available!

For flashing KitKat, we recommend you to install our TWRP recovery (available on Download page)!

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

If you’re updating from older CM10.1/10.2/11.0 version or migrating from Oliver’s CM, you don’t have to perform a wipe!

• stable release
  • BT: transfer rate improvements
  • Wifi: lower battery consumption due to autoscan disable when connected

• CM11 functionallity
  • no tearing
  • tripple buffering
  • external storage
  • native 64GB+ sdcard support (exFAT)
  • camera
  • video playing
  • New BT/GPS/offline charging/sensors drivers – no longer buggy Samsung’s ones!

• none

Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors ;-)

• Benzonat0r

Before you ask for help, check our FAQ. Maybe answer is already there?

If you want to say thanks by donating us using PayPal, feel free ;-)

• marek9336 says:

Bugs:
    – In offline charging does not turn on

Please do:
    – automatic update of your CM

– automatic brightness support (it could work like “lux auto brightness” … makes screenshots front of the camera and compensates for light.)

– NFC support

– Move apps to sd

Thanks very much :)

• krtagna says:

My Phone is still turning off with many games and sometimes when it’s charging. Anybody has the same problem? Could you help me please? :(

• There is a situation with GPS… even now that GPS and network geoposition works, the system don’t save the permissions you already gave to it. Maps need permisson everytime I go to the app and, once I’m inside the app, I need to turn off and on again the GPS for the app to ask permisson, otherwise it never locate the place where I am. This situation makes impossible for the GPS to work in ‘battery saving mode’ on any app.

• Danovnzla says:

WOW!! a promise to better Battery life… Thanks Maclaw’s Team…
    Continous with this amazing Job!!

• Hasseos says:

i user Root explorer so look through my files and i found out that there are lots of partitions. There is a folder called sdcard0 which has internal storage stuff, sdcard1 which is external SD card and another one called emulated and inside there are two folders, one called 0 which again has internal storage stuff and another one called legacy that has the same things. ANY HELP?

• Arturo Crespi says:

Dear Maclaw and team: I have been reading about kernels, and i’ve found out that “ST Ericsson” freed the source of our chipset; if this is correct, i guess you will maybe give us a new and better kernel. Am i right?? Is this the great surprise??

• Jossh says:

The bluetooth is faster, but bluetooth keyboards are still not supported ?

Anyway, I can use my Xperia Active for input with bluetooth keyboards.

Thank you to make your rom everyday better !

• grifter190 says:

I cant get wifi direct to work. and I also cannot change the name of the phone. Wifi Direct just does nothing, click on the link, and nothing. Change the name, I go through the process, and click ok, and it goes back to the old name. Please help?

• panzukk says:

carbon rom have a lockscreen notification feature..can you put this in cm?

• Cosy says:

Me Gusta Mucho Esta Room En Verdad Estoy Muy Feliz Con Ella Pero El Sonido en Whatsapp Aun Estando En silencio Y El Problema Con La Alarma Me Estan Perjudicando En Mi Vida Diaria =( Ojala Lo PUedas Arreglar De Lo Demas Es Una Super Room <3

• Edinson says:

Wifi direct doesn’t work

• marek9336 says:

Bugs:
    – In offline charging does not turn on

Please do:
    – automatic update of your CM

– NFC support

– Move apps to sd

Thanks you very much Maclaw :)

• Eqal says:

God Damn!
    I’m happy and angry to you Mac!!!
    I’m happy because in Camera i find option to choose between Internal and Sd Card to save pictures.
    I’m angry, because you forget to write that important information! ;)
    So, thx so much MAN!! And have nice a night :))

• I’ve noticed that the clock freeze appears after some days without update the rom, but when i wiped cache + dalvik it fixed xD
    Anyways before install a new update (i do it like just once a week por so) i allways wipe cache+system+dalvik+data(This won’t delete your pictures or anything con your sdcard0 folder) , and then restore apps, messages, userdictionary and system configurations i saved with Titanium Backup and everything works great :)
    Also i use ondemand+sio and battery it’s great. On the nights i disable sync, WiFi and data and it justo consumes like 2 or 3 %… And with abyssplug at least for me the 1ghz bug appears more often. Hope this helps anyone

• Luis Alberto says:

4.2.2 The s3 mini with 3 and 4 February reboots itself for no apparent reason

• Juan Rios says:

please fix the sound of twitter

• Dayron says:

Please correct the data is very slow with apps like FB, TWITTER AND BBM.

• need4steer says:

Can’t play wmv or wma files without a player – what causes the gallery not to show these videos and songs, and to the sound settings not to show these files.

• maxim says:

The alarm is a bug when i activate the alarm the clock is stoped thank you

• kaykay says:

Hey Maclaw Team, thanks a lot for your efforts :)

I know you guys like challenges, so I would like to see a port of Replicant 4.2 (www.replicant.us) to this device.

Keep rocking!

• DWSpiro says:

Am I the only one still having trouble with EMail? It shuts down immediately when I try to open and I also get an error that Exchange has stopped.

• camweb01 says:

The camera preview in the apps is viewing bad… Sorry for my horrible English…

• hasseos says:

Why when i install cyanogenmod, it creates like 2 copies of andrpid storage system. So i got sdcard1 which is my microSD, sdcard0 where all apps info is and another one called emulated and inside of it there is an 0 folder which has the same files as sdcard0 and another one called legacy which again has the same files. I can use some apps cause they don’t find the path to their content and can’t use foldermount cause it cant access microSD. Very fast ROM but crappy

• Hi … I see at your google apps download page for s3mini, there are full, mini, micro and aroma. could you please let me know what the diff both of them.
    If I installed CM 11.0 (20140205), should I need to install one of google apps (full, mini, micro and aroma)?

• robson says:

one please, I have a I8190 as mini s3 to work 3g do. the only was I could install CyanogenMod guilty odin but could not install Google Apps full, help me.

• JC Putter says:

Huge battery drain…4 hours from 90‰ to 10‰

• Shinzu09 says:

Hi Maclaw, can you add otg feature for galaxy s3 III Mini ?

• Jediael says:

Developer Settings Cause Force Close.

• Carlo says:

Not just for fun!
    Dear Mac Law Team, I’m a “middle age” architect and I use my s3mini 70% for work and 30% for fun. I understand NOTHING about these stuffs but I installed your ROM following your clear instructions. Now my phone is brand new, fast and reactive and I do not need to buy a new one.
    I noticed the camera works much better than the stock one and it’s very important in my job!
    Just as an information I use NOVA launcher, i’m used to it and it works very well with your ROM
    Thanks a lot.

• mahdi says:

HI maclaw .. i have a problem with intractive govner . somtimes cpu freq stuck 0n 1000mhz and never change . and phone get over heating that i should off my phone in order to get cold :) please fix it

• jm-abd says:

1st i want to say thank you maclaw and your team as well for everything u made :D
    and then guy please help why my phone tends to shut down by it own specially after this update…it happened 2 times for today…please help me :(

• need4steer says:

I have this issues with this version:
    – “trebuchet has stopped working” on the first boot after a fresh install
    – The location settings aren’t saved
    – can’t play wmv or wma files
    – The data connection is extremely slow

• 75seconds4 says:

weird noise comes whenever i play flappy birds and tap the screen. Wifi direct doesnt work at all and battery life is very bad. I cant seem to turn off back light on the capacitive buttons even when i change the buttons

• Alexandre says:

The clock issue is back. The alarm is not working due to clock freeze.

• Stefan says:

There is still the problem that stops the mobile data connection often. Otherwise, I think that this ROM in daily use is going well. ;-)

I’ll stay tuned and I am convinced that CM 11 one day will run perfectly.

Thanks to Maclaw and his team